We at Moapa Christian Church do hereby confirm the following statement of faith, specifically that:
- The Bible is the infallible Word of God. It is His holy and inspired Word and is the supreme and final authority.
- There is one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, led a sinless life, took on Himself all the sins of the peoples of the world, died and rose again, and is seated at the right hand of the Father as our mediator and advocate.
- All men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, need to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ through His shed blood on the cross.
- Christ not only rose from the dead but also that He is coming again soon.
- We must live Christian lives and have concern for the hurts and social needs of our fellowman.
- We must dedicate ourselves anew to the services of our Lord and His authority over every aspect of our lives.